Re: [xsl] XML access control by custom ID

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML access control by custom ID
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:56:31 +0100
On 16.03.2010 09:44, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex wrote:
xsl:key works as follows here: given the string 'anybody--1', the
xsl:key function will return any my_id (below the root node of
access.xml) whose value (calculated according to the use attribute of
the xsl:key element) is 'anybody--1'. Then it will go up one level from

Actually, I shouldn't have used the term 'value' here because it will add a new level of confusion. I should have said "whose key (calculated according to the use attribute of the xsl:key element) is 'anybody--1'". In key/value terms, the returned my_id element is the value for the 'anybody--1'.

Gerrit