Re: [xsl] xsl-grouping two different elements together

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl-grouping two different elements together
From: gregor FELLENZ <gregor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:28:28 +0100
hi martin,

thanks for the solution, but as with davids template, my example was to easy: <leerzeile> elements occur nearly everywhere.

> but I am not sure it will work as you want with other possible input
> documents you might have.
> Where all can "leerzeile" elements occur? What determines where they
> have to end up in the result?
<leerzeile> elements have appear in the right order (in the example below at position 13_) there are only grouped into <einschub> container elements if they are located between <einschubN> with the same N. therefore: <einschub1>..</><leerzeile/><einschub2>..</> has to end up with <einschub typ="1">..</><leerzeile/><einschub typ="2">..</>

i produced a little more complex example:

<kapitel>
	<u1>1_heading is not an abs</u1>
	<abs>2_first</abs>
	<einschub1>3_first_ein</einschub1>