[xsl] FW: failure notice

Subject: [xsl] FW: failure notice
From: "Markus Karg" <karg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:14:10 +0100
In my XSL stylesheet I am loading data at runtime using

document('xyz.xml')

inside of INNER.xsl, which itself is included by OUTER.xsl, which in
turn is processed by a Java application (JAXP)

When processing the stylesheet using the XALAN found in Java RE
1.6.0_17, this effectively loads from 'path-of-INNER.xsl/xyz.xml', while
XALAN 2.7.1 effectively loads from
'current-working-dir-of-CALLING-PROCESS/xyz.xml' (not even
'path-of-OUTER.xsl/xyz.xml', which I could understand).

So my question is: Which of both processors is doing a fault here? How
to make XALAN 2.7.1 load from either path-of-INNER.xsl or
path-of-OUTER.xsl instead from current-working-dir-of-CALLING-PROCESS?

Thanks

Markus