[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML editor version 11.2 adds support for debugging into XPath expressions

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML editor version 11.2 adds support for debugging into XPath expressions
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:06:58 +0200
Dear XSLT users,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

A few months ago Dimitre Novatchev asked on this list "Is there any XSLT debugger stepping in subexpressions of a complex XPath expression?". I am glad to be able today to respond "Yes" to that question. The new version of oXygen adds that capability when debugging with Saxon 9. That really helps when working with complex XPath 2.0 expressions and allows also to see more accurate results in the XSLT Profiler.

Actually most of the XSLT related improvements in version 11.2 were made in response to Dimitre's feedback and I want to thank him again for that!

oXygen remembers the last used perspective so if you quit oXygen from the XSLT Debugger next time you start it the XSLT Debugger will be opened automatically.

The XML source and the XSLT in the XSLT Debugger can be synchronized with the current editors from the XML and XSLT editors stacks so you can quickly debug the current XML with the current XSLT.

The syntax-highlighting allows setting styles for the tokens, thus you can better customize how your XSLT source looks like, making tokens bold or italic.

The Saxon-EE that ships with oXygen was updated to version 9.2.0.6.

The above are the new additions directly related with XSLT. For the complete list of new features in oXygen XML editor version 11.2 and more details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--