From: Bill Michell <bill.michell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:28:41 +0000
On 21 Mar 2010, at 13:04, Florent Georges wrote:

> Markus Karg wrote:
>
>> In fact you might ask yourself why I need it. The reason is:
>> Actually I had <when>x</when>, but Eclipse (even the latest
>> one) reformats it by instering breaks when using "Source >
>> Format"...
>
>  Ouch!  If you want to save time (so money), you'd better use an
> XML IDE, like oXygen for instance.

Well, I don't know which particular Eclipse XML editor you are using, but my
IDE has some interesting formatting preferences you can choose...

Check out Preferences > XML > XML Files > Editor | Formatting | "Preserve
whitespace in tags with PCDATA content"  and similar options.

--
Bill Michell
billmichell@xxxxxxxxx