Re: [xsl] OOXML tables and CALS tables

Subject: Re: [xsl] OOXML tables and CALS tables
From: Nic Gibson <nicg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:44:56 +0000
On 23 Mar 2010, at 15:26, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex wrote:

> Dear Nic,
>
> Please have a look and see if you can use anything of the following. It's
based on DocBook XSL roundtrip (wich is XSLT 1.0, therefore there are two
named templates instead of functions, for historical reasons), but slightly
improved.

Hi Gerrit. Thanks for sending that. It reminded me of the roundtrip XSL. I
took those apart and updated them to handle the very minor differences between
Word 2003 XML and Word 2008 XML (vMerge is now used instead of vmerge
basically). I took basically the same approach as you and got exactly what I
needed out of the process

Thanks again

nic
--