Re: [xsl] Name of current mode

Subject: Re: [xsl] Name of current mode
From: "Christian Roth" <roth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:36:01 +0200
Mario Madunic wrote:

>How about defining a var/param at the top of the mode and test its
>content to find out which mode you are at currently. Not nice but could
>be what you are looking for. Would the variable clash with itself if it
>is called recursively?

I guess yes, a tunnel parameter would do (initialized at the xsl:apply-
templates that starts the mode), and no, I don't think a recursive
template call would be a problem. I just thought that while I have the
mode information already (in the dynamic context), I could spare me a
duplicate of that info in a tunnel parameter (avoiding any possible
mistakes in keeping that duplicate correct).

-Christian