RE: Re: [xsl] XPath discovery tool?

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] XPath discovery tool?
From: Liam R E Quin <liam@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:13:42 -0400
On Sun, 2010-04-25 at 18:14 -0400, cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I want to keep this on the
> cheap until I'm convinced that what I am producing will really be
> useful to the client, so I'll be trying an XSLT-only approach.
>
> As for XML editors, like most old-hand programmers, I have my own
> favorite programmer's editor and I shudder at the thought of learning
> a new one for the sole purpose of accomplishing this task.

I've been using vi since 1981; however, it took less than a minute for
me to find the functionality you requested using oxygen and xxe (two
different XML editors). The second of those is zero-dollar, although
there's also a (cross-platform) free download of oxygen.

If you're going to ask for tools, don't shudder at the thought
of learning how to use them ;-)

Liam