[xsl] FO: next to last page

Subject: [xsl] FO: next to last page
From: Don Smith <dsmith_lockesmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 07:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a requirement to end chapters on even pages and, if that last page turns out to be blank, reference it on the next to last page. Assuming that I have 5 pages of content and output a blank page for page 6, then on page 5 I need this in a static content region:

Page: 5 / 6 blank

I've got everything working in terms of reference, etc. My problem is isolating only the next to last page. I can't see any way to do that. Right now I'm getting the reference on all my odd pages; I only want it if it's next to last.

Am I missing the way to accomplish this or is it impossible?

Don