Re: [xsl] Alternative to XSLTHL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Alternative to XSLTHL?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:09:59 -0700
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jacek Iwanski wrote:
>
> B Hi,
>
>> B  My question is whether it is possible to rewrite
>> such package as XSLTHL in pure XSLT 2.0, using similar
>> "highlighters" defined in XML.
>
> B The complexity, of course, is to parse the input. B Dimitre has a parser
framework for XSLT 2.0, which he used to create a parser for JSON, and if I am
right for XPath. B Maybe other grammars could be used as well? B I think you
could find some info in the archives.

Some more information about this task, please?

1. What is XSLTHL ?

2. What has to be parsed? Grammar + example.

3. What is the expected result?

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev