RE: [xsl] how to output a processing instruction

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to output a processing instruction
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:25:41 +0100
The simplest way to be sure Saxon gets loaded is to replace this:

   TransformerFactory tfactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();

with this:

  TransformerFactory tfactory = new net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl();

It's more robust and a lot faster to boot. The only reason to use the
dynamic loading approach is when you don't want to commit your application
to a particular XSLT engine at application compile time.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay