Re: [xsl] Re: Peter Desjardins convert HTML to DITA

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Peter Desjardins convert HTML to DITA
From: Peter Desjardins <peter.desjardins.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:07:32 -0400
Hi. Thanks for pointing this out.

I tried using h2d.xsl a few weeks ago and found that it didn't work
very well for my content. I wondered whether it would be more work to
clean up the original HTML and adjust the IBM stylesheet or to write
my own stylesheet.

I want to have fine control over the output XML and the option of
converting to DocBook. I also want to expand my grasp of XSLT. These
have all let me to try to create my own.

Peter