Re: [xsl] generate-id() explanation

Subject: Re: [xsl] generate-id() explanation
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:01:44 -0500
Thanks for the response.

And now, Panic button! I have to solve this today. Please let me know
how I can achieve this.

My XML input is a nested list as shown below. I need to generate a
unique id on each of the list1, list2 and list3 elements in one
transform. Per your explanation, using generate-id() could result in
the same id on both the <list2> elements.

So what can I do to ensure that a seperate id is generated for every
<list2>, <list3> <list1> element in one file? It cannot be repeated
for any of them?

<list1>
 <list2>

<list3>