[xsl] ant task

Subject: [xsl] ant task
From: Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.forums@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 18:49:43 -0400
I am using XSLT / Saxon 9.2 from Ant (using Saxon9-ant) to apply transforms.
I want to the use fileset task in ant to apply the XSLT to a set of
files in a directory.

Wanted to find out if there would be some examples of this. I am
thinking I need to:
1. send in a value for the 'in' param in the saxon-xslt task.
2. send in a parallel value for the 'out' paramter or modify the 'out'
parameter according to the name of the file.

My calls from Ant are working fine - just need to apply the transforms
to a set of files in a directory. If there is another approach to the
above please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

monosij