RE: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT
From: Scott Trenda <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:22:45 -0500
The XSLT 1.0 Pocket Reference by Evan Lenz (O'Reilly) is fantastic as well. If you have a real-life problem to solve with XSLT 1.0 and aren't familiar with the language, this is your best bet. The book is heavy on useful, concise information, but very light on examples, so if you're teaching a class or something, you'll want to draw up some of your own examples for demonstration purposes.

There isn't a pocket reference for XSLT 2.0 yet, as far as I know.

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596100087/

~ Scott