Re: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT
From: Gábor Tóth <roysy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:26:45 +0100
I was a complete beginner and I loved  Jeni Tennison, Beginning XSLT
2.0, you can find it somewhere on the web.......

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/339930/any-good-xslt-tutorial-book-blog-si
te-online/341589#341589

> This information was provided almost two years ago and I am not aware
> of new resources appearing since then.
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Dimitre Novatchev
> ---------------------------------------
> Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
> ---------------------------------------
> To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk
> -------------------------------------
> Never fight an inanimate object
> You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what
> you're doing is work or play
>

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Robert L Cochran
> <cochranb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> What is a good beginner's book for the latest versions of XSL and XSLT? I
am starting something called a "Java Immersion Program" which will teach Java
and other enterprise web technologies, and I think XSL/T will be one of them.
I've dabbled with this in the distant past (2-3 years ago), but really know
nothing about it.