Re: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Beginner Book For XSL/XSLT
From: Nick Leaton <nickle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:54:48 +0100
I'd go with Michael Kay's XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0.

Version 2.0 is such an advance, that it makes sense to go with it asap.

The other reason, is that it's pretty easy to work out what you want
to do with xslt and xml. The difficult part is expressing the ideas in
xslt. The problem is how do I do xyz, not working out that you want
xyz. Michaels book (chap 17 and others) has a lot of detail on
different ways to achieve xyz. It's also a pretty good reference book
and its in a hard cover. My other large wrox books have collapsed over
the years.

Nick

On 6/25/10, Gabor Tsth <roysy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was a complete beginner and I loved  Jeni Tennison, Beginning XSLT
> 2.0, you can find it somewhere on the web.......
>
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/339930/any-good-xslt-tutorial-book-blog-si
te-online/341589#341589