Re: [xsl] How to disable/turn off the inclusion of DTD in html/xhtml to xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to disable/turn off the inclusion of DTD in html/xhtml to xml
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:48:27 +0100
On 21/07/2010 14:22, Jack Bush wrote:
  However, the following error has to cause grievances during
transformation process where it appears that XSLT processor is not able to pick
up the local DTD file supplied by Apache Resolver through Catalog.xml:

Are you supplying a local dtd?I can see from the log you posted that you are supplying local entity files but I only see the w3c URI for the DTD (and you will get a 503 if you try to reference that more than a couple of times a day)

When you asked this on the saxon list (where you posted the catalog) Jirka pointed out some errors in your catalog, the log you posted here looks the same though. So I assume the error is the same and your catalog needs to reference a local copy of the dtd.

david