[xsl] Where in the XPath 2.0 is the text stating that a function can be used as the location step?

Subject: [xsl] Where in the XPath 2.0 is the text stating that a function can be used as the location step?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:11:26 -0700
I can see from the productions of the XPAth 2.0 grammar that:

  A StepExpr can be a FilterExpr       (27)

and

 A FilterExpr can be PrimaryExpr      (38)

and

 A PrimaryExpr can be FunctionCall  (41)

However I cant see anywhere a description in natural language that a
step can be a function call, and I think it is important that this
fact be stated clearly enough.

Am I missing this text?

--
Cheers,