RE: [xsl] change number of indent blanks from default=3 to 2 ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] change number of indent blanks from default=3 to 2 ?
From: "Praveen Chauhan" <praveen.chauhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:04:55 +0530
Hi Ben,

You can also use oXygen XML Editor
Options>Preferences>Format>Indent Size

For set the indentatin in XML.

Regards
Praveen Kumar Chauhan

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget [mailto:matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:37 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is an identity transformation, I think the indentation you get is just
because of the <xsl:output indent="yes" ... />, and I'm not sure but I guess
that default indentation 3 is made by the xslt processor you use.

It might be possible with some <xsl:text/> elements to make what you want
using XSLT but why not using an xml IDE to do it ?
I'm thinking about jedit which has an xml plugin, you can indent with, in
the general preferences you can also choose the indent width.

Hope this help,
Regards

Le 03/08/2010 10:35, Ben Stover a icrit :
> I applied the following simple XSLT script onto a given XML doc which let
me indent the tags according to their hierarchy level.

> The number of blanks used for each level is by default 3.
> How can I change this to 2
>
> Even better: Is it possible to leave the indention for the top most 3
levels at 3 and change it only for all deeper levels to 2?

--
Matthieu Ricaud
IGS-CP