Re: [xsl] Katakana substitution regex

Subject: Re: [xsl] Katakana substitution regex
From: Terry Badger <terry_badger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
Try it in two steps. First create a variable:
<xsl:variablename="text-flow">
<wrapper>
<xsl:analyze-stringselect="."regex="{$table-title-uom-regex}"flags="s">
<xsl:matching-substring>
<match>
<xsl:value-ofselect="."/>
</match>
</xsl:matching-substring>
<xsl:non-matching-substring>
<non-match>
<xsl:value-ofselect="."/>
</non-match>
</xsl:non-matching-substring>
</xsl:analyze-string>
</wrapper>
</xsl:variable>Then run a for-each loop on
all of the children of wrapper
outputing out each item. If you have a match
always output your x30fc. If you
have match with content 30fc drop it as you
have already put one out. Don't
forget to sort the regex string on longest
count so the longest string is tested
first.