Re: [xsl] How to force prefixes instead of expanded qnames?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to force prefixes instead of expanded qnames?
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:32:30 +0100
If you don't show us your code then we can't tell you how to change it.

Most of the time XSLT 2.0 gives the processor no discretion about choice of prefixes: you get the prefix you ask for. For example, xsl:copy-of copies names from the source document (prefixes and all), while literal result elements copy them from the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
Saxonica