[xsl] Replying to Digest [was: Re: [xsl] Re Messages 56577, 78, 79]

Subject: [xsl] Replying to Digest [was: Re: [xsl] Re Messages 56577, 78, 79]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:12:52 -0400
When replying to postings in the digest simply copy the subject line of the thread to which you are replying into the subject line of your new message. (I know this is imperfect, but it is better than either replying with the subject line of the whole digest or making up a new subject line.)

-- Tommie