RE: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java
From: "Etheridge, Stephen" <stephen.etheridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:46:22 +0100
Martin et al

The extra namespace declarations all appear in elements that are in a
different namespace in the source, but which need to end up in the
namespace and are transformed by the following
extract of a stylesheet:

<xsl:template match="*" mode="copy">
			<xsl:variable name="element-name"
				<xsl:when test="contains($element-name,
name="{local-name()}" namespace="";>

<xsl:template name="process-lists">
	<xsl:variable name="element-name"
	<xsl:element name="{$element-name}"
	<xsl:variable name="local-element-val"><xsl:value-of
	<xsl:element name="{$local-element-val}"

The namespace addition to the <xsl:element> processing is not reproduced
by XSLTProc or Xalan via the command line, only in the default javax

Kind regards