[xsl] Error XSLT 1.0 (xsltproc)

Subject: [xsl] Error XSLT 1.0 (xsltproc)
From: pankaj.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:36:04 +0530
Hello all,
I started an error, which I didn't knew earlier using xsltproc.

The error states:

error
xsltCompMatchAdd: overflow

Seems to be because of huge size of stylesheet itself (divided in 7
different modules and three probably yet I need to define). I am using OSX
standard xsltproc:

xsltproc -V
Using libxml 20616, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20616, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20616
libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20616

I did tried googling about the error arbitrarily and it takes me to the
following links:

http://us.generation-nt.com/bug-482664-cve-2008-1767-buffver-overflow-pattern-c-help-164970071.html

Seems like to be patch. Though don't know how to use it to fix the issue.
http://libxslt.sourcearchive.com/documentation/1.1.22/pattern_8c-source.html
.  Seems to be source code in C.

Though still I am getting the correct output but my worry is now is that
is it safe to keep continuing using the xsltproc. I am still mid of
writing my stylesheet and more codes/modules will be added to it. Is there
a way to fix it. Even looking at the above links do not gives me any clue
about fixing. Has anybody encountered this issue earlier.

Moving for another xslt processor in midst o project (saxon seems to as
usual promising) seems to be tough now?

Consider me totally newbee when it comes to using xsltproc.

Any ideas in this regard will be appreciated.

TIA,
Pankaj