[xsl] Performance with Saxon and Kernow.

Subject: [xsl] Performance with Saxon and Kernow.
From: "Fabien Tillier" <f.tillier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:28:51 +0200
Hi List.
I know some very knowledgeable people are members of this list, so I
will ask a question that is not really directly an XSL one.
I am using Kernow (1.6.1, Saxon 9.1.0.3 Basic) for testing my XSL
Transforms. When using the same XML file and XSL template, the
transformation is done in 31 seconds.
When I use Saxon (9.2 HE) in my Java Servlet (within Tomcat), The same
transformation is measured at 65 seconds (same computer, everything is
local).
The only difference is that the source is a file in the first case, and
an XML Document in the second (so StreamSource (I assume in Kernow) in
the first case and DOMSource in the second).
I am using javax.xml.transform.Templates for caching XSL, but it doesn't
improve things...
Anything I should have a look at ?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,