[xsl] Selecting lots of nodes with lots of criteria

Subject: [xsl] Selecting lots of nodes with lots of criteria
From: "Fabien Tillier" <f.tillier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:12:59 +0200
Hi List.
I think I have reached some limitations of the XSL parser.
I am trying to select a list of nodes from a document based on criteria
like
<xsl:call-template name="tab208">
<xsl:with-param name="rows"

select="//Row[NUMERO=1]|//Row[NUMERO=2]|//Row[NUMERO=3]|//Row[NUMERO=4]|
//Row[NUMERO=5]|//Row[NUMERO=6]|//Row[NUMERO=7]|//Row[NUMERO=8]"/>
</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>

The real selection list can have more than 2000 criteria, and Kernow
gets stuck while trying to read the xsl.
Thus, I am pretty sure I am using a bad way to make this selection.
The other side is that I have about 300 different templates, like the
one called above, each with a selection list that is different.
And the XML file I am parsing can get pretty big too... (more than 10000
"Row" nodes)
I can have the criteria as a list (like 1,2,3,etc...), but I don't know
how to express it in the select part (This XSL is generated from a big
XML file, so I haven't input the arguments by hand !).

Any help would be appreciated, I am really stuck.

Best regards,
Fabien