[xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:39:17 +0000
The latest Saxon release, 9.3, uses client-side XSLT to display the documentation, starting at

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/about/intro.xml

I'm interested to have your experiences as to how well this works on a variety of browsers.

We know there are problems on mobile phones - does this matter to you?

I've had reports of problems with Firefox 4.0 beta6 (OS = ubuntu 10.10). Can anyone confirm or refute this, and does anyone know what the problem might be?

Apart from giving real practical benefits in the way the information is published, I made this change because I thought it would be good to showcase XSLT in action, so we'd obviously like to make sure it works as well as it possibly can.

Michael Kay
Saxonica