RE: [xsl] [XSL 1.0] Copy node into of other

Subject: RE: [xsl] [XSL 1.0] Copy node into of other
From: "Jimenez, Luis" <Luis.Jimenez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 13:55:34 -0400
Martin,

Solution with [1].

Thanks,

Luis Fdo.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Martin Honnen [mailto:Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx]
Enviado el: Sabado, 06 de Noviembre de 2010 12:15 p.m.
Para: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [xsl] [XSL 1.0] Copy node into of other

Jimenez, Luis wrote:

> Works without problem, but when there is a PD node without the attribute
"marca" does not appear in the output, that changes must be made in the XSL to
display too.

Sorry, I don't understand that requirement. Please explain in more
detail what the problem is.

> Also if there are two nodes picking in PD, I get two nodes in the output
"infocaja", as could choose only the first "infocaja" of node picking.
> <femi>01/10/2010</femi>
> <infocaja>1/1</infocaja>
> <infocaja>2/2</infocaja>

The only process the first by adding [1] i.e.

   <xsl:template match="blqcab">
     <xsl:copy>
       <xsl:apply-templates
         select="@* |
                 node() |

parent::pbd1/parent::frmbd/following-sibling::picking[1]/pagina/cabecera/info
caja[1]"/>
     </xsl:copy>

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/