Re: [xsl] Accessing the XML file name from an XSL Transform

Subject: Re: [xsl] Accessing the XML file name from an XSL Transform
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:29:50 +0000
On 10/11/2010 14:25, Neil Owens wrote:

I need to access the filename (well, actually without the extension, but that's a simple RegEx) in an XSL Transform Obviously, I can pass a xsl:param name= to a XSLT transform that contains the filename, but I can't see how to achieve this when using Saxon's -s: command line option where -s: contains a directory and not a file.

I'm sure there's got to be a way to find out the XML doc name that's being transformed, but I just can't find it.

Try the document-uri() function.

Michael Kay
Saxonica