Re: [xsl] xsl: variable comparision

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl: variable comparision
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:50:36 -0500
Keep in mind that you're setting $qmNumber to a node set.  The
xsl:value-of instruction that you're using to print out the value of
$qmNumber will take the string value of only the first node in that
set.  The comparison that you say isn't working will evaluate to true
if any member of that set matches $qmNumberFromContext.

-Brandon :)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:45 PM, ram <ram_kurra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have a mapping file and an xsl which will read this xsl and do the
comparision. But the comparision is not working. I am using xslt 1.0

 select="$config/Config-Policy/Policy[@Service=$serviceType1]" />

>                <xsl:variable name="qmNumber"
>                        select="$serviceType/QueueManager/@QMNumber" />
>                <xsl:message>
>                        QMNumber =
>                        <xsl:value-of select="$qmNumber"></xsl:value-of>
>                </xsl:message>
>                <xsl:message>
>                        QMNumberFromContext =
>                        <xsl:value-of
select="$qmNumberFromContext"></xsl:value-of>

 select="$serviceType/QueueManager[@QMNumber=$qmNumberFromContext]/@QMName">
>                                </xsl:variable>
>                                <xsl:variable name="reqQueue"
>                                        select="$serviceType/RequestQueue">
>                                </xsl:variable>
>                                <xsl:variable name="mq-routing-url"

 select="concat('dpmq://',$mqQM,'?RequestQueue=',$reqQueue)" />
>                                <xsl:message>
>                                        DPMQURL
>                                        <xsl:value-of
select="$mq-routing-url"></xsl:value-of>
>                                </xsl:message>
>
>                        </xsl:when>
>                        <xsl:otherwise>
>                                <xsl:message>wrong</xsl:message>
>                        </xsl:otherwise>
>                </xsl:choose>
>

>        </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>

> <xsl:when test="$qmNumberFromContext = $qmNumber">  is not working.even if
qmNumber is 01 its comming into when block. whats wrong here.