Re: [xsl] Avoiding boneheaded mistakes in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Avoiding boneheaded mistakes in XSLT?
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:58:47 -0500
It seems like you could write a transform to do this for you.

Actually a transform that transforms your (transform in question) into a
transform that you run on  your instance.

Sort of a Transform-tron. Wrap it all up in a shell script or Xproc.

Sounds like a fun little project for a slow day at the end of the year or
someone with no New Years plans.

Jeff