[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 12.1

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 12.1
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:09:09 +0200
Hi,

I am pleased to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

The new version improves the XSLT Debugger and updates the Saxon EE XSLT processor that ships with oXygen. Below you can find some highlights of the features directly related with XSLT development, for the complete list of additions and details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/#new-version

* XSLT 2.0 types appear in the Variables and XWatch views
The actual types of the evaluated variables and expressions from the Variables and XWatch views are displayed. Sequences are presented in a compact form, specifying the type and the number of items while the complete sequence content is available in a synchronized node set/sequence content view.

* Enhanced XSLT context information
The Context View shows information from the dynamic context: the context item inside the sequence of items currently being processed, the current position and the context size.

* Updated Saxon 9 Processor
The Saxon 9 Enterprise Edition XSLT processor from Saxonica was updated to the latest version, 9.3.0.4.

* Quick Assist
This provides quick and easy access to XSLT search and refactoring actions.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina