RE: [xsl] Do some elements contain strings from other elements?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Do some elements contain strings from other elements?
From: "W Charlton" <XSLList@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:27:57 -0000
Piet,

I was only interested academically how one would programmatically select the
last word in a element and because of the very reason you pointed out, we
are only looking for contains(). Until we start getting data that doesn't
have the full un-split name or Surname, Christian name and First name etc...
nonsense (we have no control over the incoming data format) and start
getting Given and Family name or something similar, a rough match is all we
will ever expect without building some huge parsing app that uses some sort
of dictionary.
And don't start me on Address1, Address2.

But I take your point!

Sorry for wandering off topic Tommy;)

William Charlton
The yMonda team