Re: [xsl] Q: Where will xpointer() apply in case of xml-stylesheet PI presence?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Q: Where will xpointer() apply in case of xml-stylesheet PI presence?
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:37:37 +0100
Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt wrote:

From the link you provided we know that all the interesting stuff is gone
with Gecko 1.9.1 (FF 3.5).

I deinstalled current Firefox version on one of my machines and
installed Firefox 2.0.0.20.
But what you described did not work for me.
May you please provide sample XML (and css?) file(s)?

When I load
with Firefox 2.0 it renders the result document and scrolls down to display "Test 301" at the top of the viewing area.
When I load
<URL:http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/xslt/test2011012502.xml#element(/1/400)> it scrolls down to display "Test 101" at the top of the viewing area.
Note the test case is a bit confusing as I numbered the elements in the result document in descending order from 500 down to 1.
That is all I tried, the scolling happens reliably.
The XSLT is at http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/xslt/test2011012502Xsl.xml, the CSS at http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/xslt/test2011012502.css.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/