[xsl] Unescaping URIs?

Subject: [xsl] Unescaping URIs?
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:50:46 -0600
I have a generic XSLT 2 library that operates on URIs to relative path
processing. I also implemented a very weak URI unescaping.

Poking about it looks like there is no built-in XSLT mechanism for
unescaping. The last message on this list is Mike Kay's from 2006 saying "We
[the XSLT WG] decided it couldn't provide a complete solution."

Is this still true?

I'm trying to avoid having a dependency on Java so that I can have (at least
in theory) an implementation-independent XSLT 2 library.

Thanks,

Eliot

--
Eliot Kimber