Re: [xsl] QR codes

Subject: Re: [xsl] QR codes
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:37:37 +0100
Hey again,

well SVG seems pretty trivial -- just a bunch of black squares like this:

<rect x="0" y="0" width="8" height="8" style="fill:rgb(0,0,0);" />

But I can't find the QR code specification. It seems that you have to
pay to get it from ISO.
And I was hoping standards were free and open in the 21st century...

Martynas