Re: [xsl] "Heap" of trouble handling input file of 500 MByte

Subject: Re: [xsl] "Heap" of trouble handling input file of 500 MByte
From: thehulk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:07:41 +0000 (UTC)
I substituted that one line in my program (as line 172) :

	TransformerFactory transFact = new net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl();
instead of

	javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory transFact = javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance();
in Eclipse 3.61, but the compiler complains:

 Description                             Resource                 Path                         Location        Type
 net cannot be resolved to a type        Executor.java            /Middleware/src/Middleware      line 172    Java Problem
 TransformerFactory cannot be resolved to a type Executor.java    /Middleware/src/Middleware      line 172    Java Problem

This persisted even after I downloaded Saxon 9.3, unzipped, and placed saxon9he.jar into the C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib, and quit Eclipse and reopened. The lib folder is in the classpath according to the Project Properties.

Importing the same
     import net.sf.saxon.*
just produced a similar error on the import.

I am (obviously) not very experienced with Java and Eclipse. Help!