Re: Was: [xsl] mode and moved to Namespaces

Subject: Re: Was: [xsl] mode and moved to Namespaces
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:16:13 +0200
Hi,

I understand namespaces to differentiate between elements with the
same name that mean something different. Like "fork" could be a
utensil used to process food, but could also be a branch in a tree or
road. These are different things.

You seem to use namespaces to, a.o, translate different names for the
same thing and maybe even in the content. The locator example is maybe
more a format thing then, but still means a location.

So to me it looks like you are using namespaces in a more creative
way, and if it all works then that would be ok.

And to come back to the original point, there are cases where people
use more then a few namespaces so optimizing namespace search/lookup
might be a good thing to consider.

Michel