Re: [xsl] RE: Variations in XML to CSV

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: Variations in XML to CSV
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:28:08 -0400
Here is an XSLT 2.0 implementation of CSV to XML, to augment the list of resources available in this regard:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#csv

It is modular to be included in anyone's XSLT 2.0 stylesheet to be called with a filename and have returned a structure you can then work with.

I hope this helps.