Re: [xsl] Need to preserve Whitespace in leading/trainling XML using vb.net

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need to preserve Whitespace in leading/trainling XML using vb.net
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:02:12 -0400
I'm not sure what you're asking.  You don't mention how XSL is
involved, so this may be off-topic for this list.

Perhaps you can tell us how you've tried to solve the problem you're
having and how that solution didn't work.  That should help us
understand of what you're doing and help to pose a more specific
question (which is more likely to get a quick answer).

-Brandon :)