Re: [xsl] RE: Error message, doc not well formed, still more info

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: Error message, doc not well formed, still more info
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:49:26 +0100
On 4 May 2011 10:37, Steve Fogel <STEVE.FOGEL@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, all...
>
> Thanks to the Oxygen debugger, I've determined that the output of the
stylesheet listed in my previous message looks like this:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
> <a id="top" name="top"/>
width="100%">

> etc.
>
> This is why it's expecting only one div, not three, but where the heck is
the <html> tag and the <body> tag, which should be enclosing all this??!!

> This should be DOCTYPE html.
>
> Any ideas?

Incorrect primary stylesheet... wrong initial template... some
intermediate step... import order has changed which has changed
priorities... just guessing now.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com