Re: [xsl] Setting graphic alignments in two column page layout xsl fo

Subject: Re: [xsl] Setting graphic alignments in two column page layout xsl fo
From: Claudia Smith <smithclaudia88@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:22:30 +0200
Hello Tony,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have tried this option, but it makes my
graphic float in the right of the column where the graphic exists.
My layout is always two column and whenever the graphic occurs, it
should go on the right column and the text below should go on the left
side column if there is space on the left column.

Could you please suggest some other trick I can use.

Regards,
Claudia