Re: [xsl] passing filtered tree to template

Subject: Re: [xsl] passing filtered tree to template
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:50:45 +0200
Stefan Hunziker wrote:

thank you for your proposition. This approach looks quite good for me,
I will try to implement it next week and give you a feedback. That
XSLT 2 (or even 3) would give me easier and cleaner solutions is quite
clear, hope Microsoft will notice that once (I'm forced to use
.net..)!

Saxon and XQSharp are available as XSLT 2.0 processors for the .NET platform so you don't have to put your hopes on Microsoft supporting XSLT 2.0 in the .NET framework class library.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/