RE: [xsl] php xslt transformation problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] php xslt transformation problem
From: "Birnbaum, David J" <djbpitt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 22:26:45 -0400
Dear David (cc xsl-list),

As far as I can tell, the problem is with the php interface. The xml and xsl
files themselves seem okay, and, as you note, saxon can run the
transformation. If all I cared about was Getting The Job Done, I could spawn
an external saxon process from the php script, but since php should be able to
run the transformation internally, I'd rather figure out what it is that I
don't understand about how that operates.

Thanks,

David