Re: [xsl] question regarding setting anyURI from java

Subject: Re: [xsl] question regarding setting anyURI from java
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:55:17 +0100
On 6 July 2011 10:50, Robby Pelssers <robby.pelssers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get the below query working but i have trouble setting the
variable from Java.  If I use java.net.URI i get following
exception:javax.xml.xquery.XQException: Java object cannot be converted to an
XQuery value

> declare variable $uri as xs:anyURI external;
> doc($uri)
>

> Can someone shed some light on this?

(gets torch) that looks like xquery to me.....

The same applies in XSLT land anyway - pass in a string and create the
xs:anyURI in the code, that way you can run that code from other
places (such as the command line, or some other IDE away from your
app)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com