Re: [xsl] dita maps conversion methodology

Subject: Re: [xsl] dita maps conversion methodology
From: Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:01:14 +0530
Dear Rawat,

With the help of collection() you can catch the xml files in a
particular directory.
With the help of <xsl:result-document> you can able to output the
content in respective output file.

You have to use XSLT 2 for this to work.

Regards,
Ganesh

http://dita4publishers.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dita4publishers/trunk/tool