Re: [xsl] question about metadata in XSLFO documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] question about metadata in XSLFO documents
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:24:26 -0400
On 08/02/2011 11:14 AM, a kusa wrote:
> I am not sure which forum to go to on this issue and was hoping to
> receive some guidance here.
>
> I have a requirement to add meta data to an XSLFO document such that
> they come up on the 'custom properties' of an Adobe Acrobat
> professional.
>
> I tried adding XMP metadata under <fo:declarations>, but it doesn't
> seem to work.
>
> Does anybody have any idea on this?

This is mostly outside the definition of XSL per se, and is generally
handled (if at all) by extensions in specific XSL processing tools.  You
will need to check the documentation for your XSL processor or go the
corresponding user community.

~Chris
Those who learn from history are doomed to become cynics.