Re: [xsl] anyURI problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] anyURI problem
From: Jan Pour <xpouj04@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:33:52 +0200

I tried both ways of how to cope with [Content_Types].xml
file in xsl:result-document href attribute:

> Try using the iri-to-uri() function to turn this into a valid URI.
> Saxon is fussier than some other products about insisting that URIs are
> valid.
> Michael Kay
> Saxonica

> That didnt work for me, but
> href="{encode-for-uri('[Content_Types].xml')}"
> did.
> Or verbose
> href="%5bContent_Types%5d.xml"
> Gerrit

in Saxon 8 I was able to generate such file, but with versions 9.*
I was not successful. With encode-for-uri() function 0-length file was
generated with following error message: Illegal character in path at index 21:

I tried Saxon versions: 9, 9.1 and 9.3he
Is there any other solution?