RE: [xsl] stylesheet organisation

Subject: RE: [xsl] stylesheet organisation
From: Tom T <tomxsllist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:27:56 +0100
We break the XSL into smaller stylesheets with entry point stylesheets
referencing all the bits it needs.
Functions variables and library stylesheets are all imported from the entry
level stylesheets.
They are imported once in each entry level stylesheet, this ensures they will
only ever be imported once, - not sure what you mean by 'rely on tools to be
aware of that'?